Coil bound books are an elegant and durable way to present your reports, or workbooks. Customize your document with various paper and cover options. Choose coil binding for lay-flat properties and a professional look.
- Total number of books
- For orders over 250, request a custom quote to insure the best price
- Letter Size (8.5"x11")
- Half Letter Size (5.5"x8.5")
- Ledger Size (11"x17")
- The count of numbered pages in your document (not the number of sheets). Your cover is considered as page 1.
Inside Pages Stock:
- Self Cover - All pages are the same
- Plus Cover - Choose a different stock for cover pages
- This is the paper for the main body of the document
- Choose a heavier paper when not using vinyl covers
- Clear covers are not available for Ledger size, Polyester covers will be subsituted.
- Ledger size books will be bound on the short edge
- Letter and half letter will be bound on the long edge unless otherwise specified
- (4/4) Full color both sides, (4/0) Full color front, (4/1) Color front, Black back
- (1/1) Black both sides, (1/0) Black front
- If your book has sporatic color pages, please request a custom quote
1) Choose your Product
Select a product by clicking on the product name. Fill out the product details: project title, quantity, paper, bindery details, etc. and proceed to file upload area to upload your files.
2) Upload files
After you upload the files please click on the Continue button to add the product into the shopping cart. Choose the turnaround time and proceed to checkout.
Select your payment method and shipping address. Click Continue to review your order. Click on Submit to finish. Your credit card will be charged and we will email you your invoice immediately.
Press Ready File Requirements:
Trim Size: Specify
Full Bleed Size: add 1/8" to all sides
Color Space: CMYK using GRACoL color Profiles
Full Service Design Quote:
Select the "Please send design/layout quote" option if your files do not meet the above requirements. We charge per hour for design work, billed in 15 minute increments. We will look at your files and send our best guess estimate as to the amount of time needed. For more information about our design fees, check out our Design and Layout Services.
Here are some of our Frequently Asked Questions about Bound Documents:
- What is the difference between Sprial and Coil Binding?
There is none, we prefer the term Coil Binding.
- The file requirements are confusing, can you help?
Yes! Our professional design services will allow you to have a unique document at an affordable price.