We offer these small stapled booklets in two sizes with different binding orientations: 5.5"x8.5" finished (11"x8.5" opened, bound on the long edge) and 8.5"x5.5" finished (17"x5.5" opened, bound on the short edge). Large quantities may be more affordable by requesting a CUSTOM QUOTE.
- Please indicate the number of pages in your booklet, assuming that the cover is considered as page 1.
- The page count must be a multiple of 4.
- Choose the stock for the outside page (cover)
- This stock can be the same as the interior pages, or something heavier
Inside Pages Stock:
- Choose the interior page stock
- 28# text weight paper interior and 60# cover is the most popular combination
- Full color on both sides (4/4) or black on both sides (1/1).
- No Trim - Printed with a white printer margin,
- Cover Trim (cover is trimmed to bleed, inside pages are not),
- Creep Trim (booklet face is trimmed to create a clean edge opposite the fold), or
- Full Trim (trimmed to bleed on all sides)
1) Choose your Product
Fill out the product details: project title, quantity, paper stock, color details, proof requirements and let us know the state of your artwork design, see File Setup for more information. Proceed to File Upload area to upload your files.
2) Upload files
After you upload the files please click on the Continue button to add the product into the shopping cart. Choose the turnaround time and proceed to checkout.
Select your payment method and delivery method. Click Continue to review your order. Click on Submit to finish. If Credit Card payment was selected, your card will be charged and we will email you your invoice immediately.
Press Ready File Requirements:
File type: PDF file with single pages, we'd prefer to do the booklet setup (imposition)
Bleed: 1/8" on all sides if needed
Color Space: CMYK using GRACoL color Profiles
Full Service Design Quote:
Select the "Please send design/layout quote" option if your files do not meet the above requirements. We charge per hour for design work, billed in 15 minute increments. We will look at your files and send our best guess estimate as to the amount of time needed. For more information about our design fees, check out our Design and Layout Services.
Here are some of our Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why does my document have to be a multiple of 4 pages?
A booklet is printed on a larger sheet, then folded/stapled in the center. One double-sided sheet will have 4 pages on it, so the smallest booklet is 8 pages. If you need, we can add blank pages (inside covers, or to the back) to accommodate this.
- How do I setup the file?
Please setup your file at the finished (folded) size, with only one page per page in your file (i.e. provide an 8 page file for an 8 page booklet). We can do the booklet imposition, which involves putting the first and last pages together, along with the second and second to last page, etc.