Greeting cards are a folded card with full color printing on the "outside", and a line of text on the inside. Notecards have printing on the outside, and a blank inside. Most commonly, greeting cards have a folded size of 5"x7" to fit into an A7 Envelope. While notecards can go in either an A2 envelope (folded size of 4.25"x5.5") or A7. Other sizes and options are available through our custom greeting & notecard page.
- Choose the quantity of card you'd like
- Larger card orders can be placed on our Offset Postcard page (takes about a week)
- Flat Size: 7"x10"
- Finished Size: 7"x5"
- Full Bleed: add 1/8" bleed on all sides
- 110# Color Copy Cover: digital satin coating (most popular)
- 100# Uncoated Cover: uncoated finish
- 14pt Coated 1-Side: gloss front, uncoated back
- More options avaible through our Custom Greeting Card page
- Color on one side (4/0), or Color front, black back (4/1)
- Full color on both sides (4/4), black front (1/0), black both sides (1/1) can be ordered through our Custom Greeting Card page
- Prices include printing to the edge (with bleed)
1) Choose your Product
Fill out the product details: project title, quantity, paper stock, color details, proof requirements and let us know the state of your artwork design, see File Setup for more information. Proceed to File Upload area to upload your files.
2) Upload files
After you upload the files please click on the Continue button to add the product into the shopping cart. Choose the turnaround time and proceed to checkout.
Select your payment method and delivery method. Click Continue to review your order. Click on Submit to finish. If Credit Card payment was selected, your card will be charged and we will email you your invoice immediately.
Press Ready File Requirements:
File Type: PDF
File Size: 10"x7" (flat)
Full Bleed : add 1/8" bleed on all sides and trim marks
Images: 300 pixels per inch, Embedded in file
Color Space: CMYK using GRACoL color Profiles
Please check your artwork against these templates:
Full Service Design Quote:
Select the "Please send design/layout quote" option if your files do not meet the above requirements. We charge per hour for design work, billed in 15 minute increments. We will look at your files and send our best guess estimate as to the amount of time needed. For more information about our design fees, check out our Design and Layout Services.
Here are some of our Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you print on the inside?
Yes, choose (4/1) for black print on the inside. For Greeting Cards with color on both sides, look at our Custom Digital Greeting Cards, where you can also choose different stocks and use variable data (mail merge), to customize them with your mailing list.
- Can I get a stock that is glossy on both sides?
Yes, but most customer want to write on the inside, so a two-sided gloss coated stock is not a good fit for them.
- Can I have a border or margins on my card?
Yes, but they are not recommended. For a clean, consistent look, we face trim the cards in stacks after they are folded. Because the folded paper does not lay completely flat, you may notice variations up to 1/8" in the size of the card size and resulting variations in the margin/border.