This is the place to order offset custom postcards which is a great option for those out-of-the-box jobs or Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) eligible sizes.
- Choose 1000 or more
- Smaller orders can be ordered through our Digital Postcard page
- Trim Size: specify
- Full Bleed: add 1/8" bleed on all sides
- 16pt Coated 2-Side Satin AQ finish
- 18pt Gloss Coated 1-Side, uncoated back
- 14pt Uncoated
- More options available, please specify
- Full color on both sides (4/4), full color on one side (4/0), or full color front, black back (4/1)
- Black front (1/0), black both sides (1/1) can be ordered through our Custom Digital Postcard page
- Prices include printing to the edge (with bleed)
1) Choose your Product
Fill out the product details: project title, quantity, paper stock, color details, proof requirements and let us know the state of your artwork design, see File Setup for more information. Proceed to File Upload area to upload your files.
2) Upload files
After you upload the files please click on the Continue button to add the product into the shopping cart. Choose the turnaround time and proceed to checkout.
Select your payment method and delivery method. Click Continue to review your order. Click on Submit to finish. If Credit Card payment was selected, your card will be charged and we will email you your invoice immediately.
*Please follow these file setup instructions:.
Trim Size: Please Specify
Full Bleed Size: add 1/8" bleed
Color Space: CMYK using GRACoL color Profiles
Please check your artwork against these templates:
4x6 | 4.25x5.5 | 4.25x6 | 5x7
Here are some of our Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is EDDM?
This is a service from the United States Postal Service that delivers large format postcards "flats" directly to the mailboxes of businesses and residences within a geographic area designated by you. There are certain requirements to meet, but we can help with that!
- The file requirements are confusing, can you help?
Yes. From minor file adjustments to a brand new design, we are here to help make sure your project looks its best.