Choose from our quick turnaround digital postcards, with the ability to merge your mailing list and variable data in one convenient step, or our cost effective offset printing options. Our standard postcards include the USPS maximum size for a postcard stamp (6"x4.25").
- Choose from 100, 250 or 500
- Other quantities can be ordered on the Custom Postcard page
- Larger card orders can be placed on our Offset Postcard page (takes about a week)
- Trim Size: 4.25"x5.5", 4"x6", 4.25"x6", or 5"x7" (requires first class stamp)
- Full Bleed: add 1/8" bleed on all sides
- 100# Uncoated Cover
- 14pt Coated 1-Side, uncoated back
- 14pt Coated 2-Side
- More options available through our Custom Postcard page
- Full color on both sides (4/4), full color on one side (4/0), or full color front, black back (4/1)
- Black front (1/0), black both sides (1/1) can be ordered through our Custom Postcard page
- Prices include printing to the edge (with bleed)
1) Choose your Product
Fill out the product details: project title, quantity, paper stock, color details, proof requirements and let us know the state of your artwork design, see File Setup for more information. Proceed to File Upload area to upload your files.
2) Upload files
After you upload the files please click on the Continue button to add the product into the shopping cart. Choose the turnaround time and proceed to checkout.
Select your payment method and delivery method. Click Continue to review your order. Click on Submit to finish. If Credit Card payment was selected, your card will be charged and we will email you your invoice immediately.
Press-Ready File Requirements:
Trim Size: 4"x6", 4.25"x6.25", or 5"x7"
Full Bleed Size: add 1/8" bleed
Images: Embedded, 300 pixels per inch
Color Space: CMYK using GRACoL color Profiles
Please check your artwork against these templates:
4x6 | 4.25x5.5 | 4.25x6 | 5x7
Full Service Design Quote:
Select the "Please send design/layout quote" option if your files do not meet the above requirements. We charge per hour for design work, billed in 15 minute increments. We will look at your files and send our best guess estimate as to the amount of time needed. For more information about our design fees, check out our Design and Layout Services.
Here are some of our Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is EDDM?
This is a service from the United States Postal Service that delivers large format postcards "flats" directly to the mailboxes of businesses and residences within a geographic area designated by you. There are certain requirements to meet, but we can help with that!
- The file requirements are confusing, can you help?
Yes. From minor file adjustments to a brand new design, we are here to help make sure your project looks its best.