Brochures are an affordable way to get your brand or idea in front of just the right audience. Choose our in-house digital options for a quick turnaround, or offset printing for higher quantities and lower costs.
- Choose from 50, 100, 150, 200, 250 or 500
- Large orders (1000+) can be placed on our Offset Trifold page (takes about 2 weeks)
- Trim Size: 11"x8.5"
- Full Bleed Size: 11.25"x8.75" (1/8" bleed on all sides)
- Folded size: 8.5"x3.68"
- 70# Cougar Uncoated Text
- 28# Color copy (satin finish)
- Full color on both sides (4/4), full color on one side (4/0), or full color front, black back (4/1)
- Black front (1/0), black both sides (1/1)
- Prices include printing to the edge (with bleed)
1) Choose your Product
Fill out the product details: project title, quantity, paper stock, color details, proof requirements and let us know the state of your artwork design, see File Setup for more information. Proceed to File Upload area to upload your files.
2) Upload files
After you upload the files please click on the Continue button to add the product into the shopping cart. Choose the turnaround time and proceed to checkout.
Select your payment method and delivery method. Click Continue to review your order. Click on Submit to finish. If Credit Card payment was selected, your card will be charged and we will email you your invoice immediately.
Press Ready File Requirements:
Trim Size: 11"x8.5"
Full Bleed Size: 11.25"x8.75""
Color Space: CMYK using GRACoL color Profiles
Please check your artwork against these templates:
Full Service Design Quote:
Select the "Please send design/layout quote" option if your files do not meet the above requirements. We charge per hour for design work, billed in 15 minute increments. We will look at your files and send our best guess estimate as to the amount of time needed. For more information about our design fees, check out our Design and Layout Services.
Here are some of our Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I know where the folds will be?
Use our folding template on the file setup tab.
- The file requirements are confusing, can you help?
Yes. From minor fold adjustments to your file, to a brand new design, we are here to help make sure your project looks its best.
- I'm worried about cracked folds, what can be done?
Paper will always crack when folded. Planning ahead is the best way to avoid an unsightly fold. Paper should be folded parallel to the grain direction. Using full ink/toner coverage in your design will make the cracking more apparent. Scoring and hand folding is the best way to minimize cracking, but is labor intensive.
- Can I see a proof of my project?
Press proofs are only available on digitally printed brochures. Digital proofs are available for any brochure order.