Our standard canvas. Finished canvases may have a up to 3/16" variation in size due to a combination of factors (stretcher bar length and fit, material stretch, printer and hand-assembly variations). Therefore, we do not recommend artwork with borders.
Made in USA, kiln-dried, knot free pine, FSC certified*
Light-duty Bars - 13/16" profile
- Recommended only for small canvases
- available in 1" increments
- Recommended for medium size canvases
- 8"–36" available in 1" increments
- 36"–60" available in 2" increments
- For a deep reveal, or very large canvas
- 8"–40" in 1" increments 40–84" in 2" increments
- Gallery wrap, Mirrored print, Continuous print, White or Black edge
- Wire hanger
- Crossbars may be needed, depending on size
*Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC)
1) Choose your Product
Fill out the product details: project title, quantity, paper stock, color details, proof requirements and let us know the state of your artwork design, see File Setup for more information. Proceed to File Upload area to upload your files.
2) Upload files
After you upload the files please click on the Continue button to add the product into the shopping cart. Choose the turnaround time and proceed to checkout.
Select your payment method and delivery method. Click Continue to review your order. Click on Submit to finish. If Credit Card payment was selected, your card will be charged and we will email you your invoice immediately.
*Please follow these file setup instructions:
- Optimum image resolution is 300 ppi at print size
- Do not upsample or convert to CMYK
- We will adjust final resolution and add mirror wrapping if needed
Here are some of our Frequently Asked Questions:
- How big can my image get?
There are many factors that determine the maximum size of an image enlargement. Primarily the capture device (cell phone vs professional camera) will determine the maximum size, make sure you are submitting the original image (not scaled up or down). If your image is sharp and has good contrast, it is likely that it can be enlarged many times its current size with acceptable quality. We use a fractal enlarging program to fill in the missing detail during the enlargement process without excessive fuzziness. Generally this creates a painterly effect, while preferable to pixilation, this effect can look strange at close range, but from a distance will usually create pleasing results. Stretcher bars also come in specific increments, so this may be a factor as well.
- Do I have to print multiples of the same image to qualify for volume discounts?
No, we will grant volume discounts to orders with multiple images of the same size. We may also give additional discounts for many different sized prints if ordered at the same time.