Choose from a variety of papers for your fine art giclée prints. When ordering, enter the size of the inked area, plus any additional white margin you'd like. Finishing options include hand trimming and bagging. Fine Art Prints 17"x22" and smaller will be on flat sheet stock, larger prints can be ordered through our Fine Art Poster page, they will be printed on roll media. Fine art prints have a $10 minimum per order.
- Enter the total quantity of prints
- Enter the inked area of your print (i.e. 8x10)
- If using mats, make sure the print size is slightly larger then mat opening
- The final size of the print will be the inked area plus any white margin requested
- Enhanced Matte - 10.3 mil (192 gsm), matte surface bright white paper
- Cold Press Bright - 21 mil (340 gsm),acid free, 100% cotton rag paper with a bright white, textured surface, archival
- Hot Press Bright- 17 mil (330 gsm), 100% cotton rag paper with a bright white, smooth surface, archival
- Premium Luster Photo- 10 mil (260 gsm) archival, highly saturated, maximum ink coverage and a high D-Max for true photographic reproductions
- Premium Photo Gloss- 10 mil (250 gsm), extremely wide color gamut, instant dry high gloss, non-cockling, resin coated paper
- Metallic Photo Gloss- 10.5 mil (257 gsm), incredible Dmax and rich color gamut, unique metallic surface that provides extreme sharpness and depth, brightness 81%, whiteness 95%
- Add white margin if you need room to mat or frame your work
- Will be printed on 13x19 or 17x22 sheet and trimmed to your specification
- Trim to bleed - image trimmed to the edge of the printed area
- Trim to margin - image is trimmed to specified margin
- No trim - images will be untrimmed
1) Choose your Product
Fill out the product details: project title, quantity, paper stock, color details, proof requirements and let us know the state of your artwork design, see File Setup for more information. Proceed to File Upload area to upload your files.
2) Upload files
After you upload the files please click on the Continue button to add the product into the shopping cart. Choose the turnaround time and proceed to checkout.
Select your payment method and delivery method. Click Continue to review your order. Click on Submit to finish. If Credit Card payment was selected, your card will be charged and we will email you your invoice immediately.