Our Offset Postcards offer you the best price per unit, including the USPS maximum size for a postcard stamp (6"x4.25").
- Choose from 1000, 2500 or 5000
- Smaller orders can be ordered through our Digital Postcard page
- Trim Size: 4"x6", 4.25"x6"
- Others sizes available as a Custom Offset Postcard order.
- Full Bleed: add 1/8" bleed on all sides
- Full color on both sides (4/4), full color on one side (4/0), or full color front, black back (4/1)
- Black front (1/0), black both sides (1/1) can be ordered through our Custom Digital Postcard page
- Prices include printing to the edge (with bleed)
- Printing takes 2-3 days once Press Ready files are approved, not including shipping.
1) Choose your Product
Fill out the product details: project title, quantity, paper stock, color details, proof requirements and let us know the state of your artwork design, see File Setup for more information. Proceed to File Upload area to upload your files.
2) Upload files
After you upload the files please click on the Continue button to add the product into the shopping cart. Choose the turnaround time and proceed to checkout.
Select your payment method and delivery method. Click Continue to review your order. Click on Submit to finish. If Credit Card payment was selected, your card will be charged and we will email you your invoice immediately.
Press Ready File Requirements:
Trim Size: 4"x6", 4.25"x5.5", 4.25"x6"
Full Bleed Size: add 1/8" bleed
Color Space: CMYK using GRACoL color Profiles
Please check your artwork against these templates:
4x6 | 4.25x5.5 | 4.25x6
Full Service Design Options:
- Minor Adjustment: If you have native files that may need a slight fix (needs bleed, change a phone number, etc.) choose this option.
- Basic Design: Choose this option if you need to recreate a card or design a new card (not including logo design).
- Advanced Design: If you need a more complex setup (basic logos or graphics, photo touchups, etc.)
For more information about our design fees, check out our Design and Layout Services
Here are some of our Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do you direct mail postcards?
Yes, we can either data merge your card digitally, and print in-house with a postcard stamp, or have the postcard printed and mailed directly from the press. Call us for more details.
- What is EDDM?
This is a service from the United States Postal Service that delivers large format postcards "flats" directly to the mailboxes of businesses and residences within a geographic area designated by you. There are certain requirements to meet, but we can help with that! You'll want to choose a Custom Offset Postcard, and ask for a 6.5"x9" or larger.
- The file requirements are confusing, can you help?
Yes. From minor file adjustments to a brand new design, we are here to help make sure your project looks its best.