Business cards are the cornerstone of your face-to-face marketing efforts. You can use our convenient in-house digital printing for a quick turnaround, offset printing if you would like the lowest cost per card, or our specialty cards to really stand out. Affordable graphic design is also available. Choose this product for a quick-turnaround card paired with any of our stocks.
- Trim Size: 3.5"x2" (either vertical or horizonal)
- Full Bleed Size: 3.75"x2.25" (1/8" bleed on all sides)
- Choose from nearly any of our entire collection of stocks, see our Paper Glossary for more info.
- Full color on both sides (4/4), full color on one side (4/0), or full color front, black back (4/1)
- Black ink on both sides (1/1) or Black front (1/0)
- Prices include printing to the edge (with bleed)
1) Choose your Product
Fill out the product details: project title, quantity, paper stock, color details, proof requirements and let us know the state of your artwork design, see File Setup for more information. Proceed to File Upload area to upload your files.
2) Upload files
After you upload the files please click on the Continue button to add the product into the shopping cart. Choose the turnaround time and proceed to checkout.
Select your payment method and delivery method. Click Continue to review your order. Click on Submit to finish. If Credit Card payment was selected, your card will be charged and we will email you your invoice immediately.
Press-Ready File Requirements:
- Trim Size: 3.5"x2"
- Full Bleed Size: 3.75"x2.25"
- Fonts: Outlined
- Images: Embedded
- Color Space: CMYK using GRACoL color Profiles
Please check your artwork against these templates:
Vertical Template • Horizontal Template
Full Service Design Quote:
Select the "Please send design/layout quote" option if your files do not meet the above requirements. We charge per hour for design work, billed in 15 minute increments. We will look at your files and send our best guess estimate as to the amount of time needed. For more information about our design fees, check out our Design and Layout Services.
Here are some of our Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where are the design templates?
You won't find templates here, we don't believe using a template for one of your most important marketing tools is in your best interest.
- Will my cards have a coating?
If you'd like a protective coating, check out our Offset Business Card page instead.
- Can you round the corners?
Rounded corners are available in radius of 1/8" to 1/4" on our Custom Offset Business Cards page.
- The file requirements are confusing, can you help?
Yes! Our professional design services will allow you to have a unique card at an affordable price.